Timescale is subject to Companies House workload on any given day and it could also take as much as 3 - 48 working hours. Below are key steps initiated by corpseed
- Digital copy of certificate of incorporation
Team Corpseed will Share with a digital copy of certificate of incorporation once your company is approved by Companies House.
- Digital copy of share certificates
Digital copy of certificate of incorporation will be issued once your company is approved by Companies House
- Digital copy of memorandum & articles of association
Memorandum & articles once your company is incorporated. Memorandum & articles is one of the essential document required to incorporate a company.
- Digital copy of company register with first entries
Company’s statutory registers with the first entries at the date of incorporation. The following documents are included in our companies register:
- Register of applications and allotments
- Register of members and share ledger
- Register of transfers
- Register of mortgages and charges
- Register of debentures
- Register of sealings or executions
- Register of directors
- Register of PSC’s
- Share certificate(s)
- Digital copy of minutes of meeting
Your company’s initial board meeting, where the first resolutions for your company were passed.
- Super-fast online service (no signatures or paper work)
Our registration process is handled entirely online. You need not fill any complicated form or submit unnecessary paperwork.
UK Bank Account Service
UK Business accounts to any authorised individual (e.g. Director..) of a company registered with UK Companies House with a registration number, and your applicants must be at least 18 years old.
You can apply even if you live outside of the UK for as long as you are registered at Companies House.
Banking for mobile people - instant and portable across all of Europe, which is FCA regulated and protect 100% of your money by holding it at major banks and never reinvesting it.
Receive and make payments, set up Direct Debits, shop online and in person - all with one account.
Business account include the following features:
- All UK Faster Payments and SEPA payments in EU are free
- Card usage in home currency is free
- Direct Debits (UK) are free
- UK and Eurozone current accounts with personalised account numbers are free
- First debit card is free
- Free ATM cash withdrawals for each account - 6 per month and £1/1€ from there on
- Cheaper cash top-ups - 2.5% at Paypoint and only £1 at Post Office - UK only
- Minimum 0.5% base FX rate (minimum fee £2/€2) on international bank transfers
What we offer in this package
- Same day service
- UK Limited Company Incorporation
- Certificate of incorporation (pdf document sent via email)
- Share certificate (PDF document sent via email)
- Memorandum and articles (pdf document sent via email)
- Company register with first entries (pdf document sent via email)
- Minutes of meeting (pdf document sent via email)
- Printed - Certificate of Incorporation
- Printed - Share Certificate
- Corporate Hijack Protection
- Registered office address London
- Director Service Address
- Business Address Service
- VAT registration service
- PAYE registration service
- Pre-submission review
- Dedicated personal manager support
- Business Phone Number
- All-Inclusive Core Accountancy Service - Monthly Fee
- Annual confirmation statement service
- Dormant Company Accounting - Monthly Fee
- Company seal
- Hardback company register
- International Courier Delivery
- Commercial insurance
- Protection Insurance
- Wills & Estate Planning
Additional Services offer by Corpseed
- Free business phone number (conditions apply)
Team Corpseed can help your business launch with a professional number and no need to give out your private home or mobile details. This free business phone number, there may be additional call forwarding charges. You can forward calls from this number to your landline or mobile number and when the phone rings, you will get an alert that it’s a business call. You can answer, reject or take a message.
- Registered office (London, HA4)
All UK companies require a registered office address for HMRC and Companies House to send official letters. Your company’s registered office address is available to view by the public, prestigious college house, 2nd Floor, 17 king Edwards road, London address will appear on public record as the official registered address of your company.
Additional fee open, scan and forward all official mail to the email address given during the application is £35.00+vat per year
- Director service address (London, HA4)
The directors, shareholders and PSC’s to protect the privacy of their home from the general public. You can avoid unsolicited letters, visitors and associated security risks. You and your family are also safeguarded from potential identity theft.
- Virtual address (mail forwarding service) - London, HA4
We will receive all your non-statutory business-related mails/letters/parcels. We will receive all your emails at our offices. We will then forward the mails to your postal address for an additional charge of 50p+postage per item.
Your web authentication code will be available for you in our online company manager portal as soon as Companies House registers your company.
Companies House will also send the authentication code to the registered office address of all registered companies, normally within 14 days of incorporation.
- VAT registration for your new company (if required)
Companies register for VAT if they expect their turnover to exceed £85,000 in the next 12 months. It is a legal requirement to register for VAT, unless your business is exempt. Even if your company turnover is expected to be less than £85,000 you can still register voluntarily.
- PAYE registration service (if required)
We can register your company for PAYE (pay as you earn) with HMRC. This enables the director to take a salary or pay the employees.As soon as your company is registered, we will contact you via email to get some additional information to complete your PAYE registration application with HMRC. This process normally takes around 3 to 4 weeks, and all your PAYE information will be sent to you by post directly from HMRC. You can still process your salary payments within this period and complete your PAYE return after you receive the PAYE registration from HMRC.
- Corporate hijack protection
Prevent your company from being a victim of identity theft. Receive an alert, every time a change to your company is made at Companies House. Identity theft of a company is a growing problem in the UK and costs businesses millions of pounds every year. Fraudsters and criminals amend official registration details of the company at Companies house and use unscrupulous methods to get loans, use for scams or attack your bank account. When you use this service, you will get an instant alert when a change is recorded at Companies House. You can quickly investigate the reason and prevent any attempts at hijacking your company details