1. This form is to be used for making application for the grant of Carry-On-Business (COB) License under the provisions of Sections 13(a), 13(b), 13(c) and 29B(2) of the Industries (Development & Regulation) Act, 1951.
2. Application is to be submitted to Secretariat for Industrial Assistance, Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi with 5 spare copies of the application.
3. Application shall be necessarily accompanied by a Demand Draft for
4. Rs. 2500/- (Rupees Two thousand and five hundred only) drawn in favor of "Pay and Accounts Officer, Department of Industrial Development" payable at State Bank of India, Nirman Bhawan Branch, New Delhi.
5. The application should be complete in all respects. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. The application format should be duly signed and the designation/authority of the person signing the application should be clearly shown.
6. On receipt of application SIA will issue an Acknowledgement with a distinctive reference number. The applicant has to quote the distinctive reference number in all future correspondence.
7. The applicant shall furnish details of investment and production duly certified by a Chartered Accountant.
8. In case unit is registered with technical authorities and/or State Director of Industries, a notarized copy of the registration certificate is to be attached.
9. Balance sheet for the last three years should be attached with three copies of the application.
10. Applicant shall furnish a list of names and addresses of proprietors, partners, owners or Board of Directors.
11. In calculating the value of Plant & Machinery, the original price thereof irrespective of whether the Plant & Machinery are new or second hand, shall be taken into account.
(i) The cost of equipment’s such as tools, jigs, dies, moulds and spare parts for maintenance and the cost of consumable stores;
(ii) The cost of installation of plant and machinery;
(iii) The cost of Research and Development (R&D) equipment and pollution control equipment;
(iv) The cost of generation sets, extra transformer, etc. installed by the undertaking as per the regulations of the State Electricity Board;
(v) The Bank charges and service charges paid to the National Small Industries Corporation or the State Small Industries Corporation;
(vi) The cost involved in procurement or installation of cables, wiring, bus bars, electrical control panels (not those mounted on individual machines), Oil Circuit Breakers/Miniature Circuit Breakers, etc. which are necessarily to be used for providing electrical power to the plant and machinery/safety measures;
(vii) The cost of gas producer plant;
(viii) Transportation charges (excluding of taxes e.g. Sales-tax, Excise etc.) For indigenous machinery from the place of manufacturing to the site of the factory;
(ix) Charges paid for technical know-how for erection of plant and machinery;
(x) Cost of such storage tanks which store raw material finished products only and are not linked with the manufacturing process; and
(xi) Cost of fire fighting Equipment’s.
In the case of imported machinery, the following shall be included in calculating the value, namely: -
(i) Import duty (excluding miscellaneous expenses as transportation from the port to the site of the factory, demurrage paid at the port).
(ii) The shipping charges.
(iii) Customs clearance charges, and Sales tax.
We are equipped to handle over-dimensional equipment or cargo safely, whether they are moving locally or any were within the country. The company has well knowledge in required permits, legal restrictions to ensure the smooth transit of over-dimensional freight anywhere in the world
PF return is mandatory to fill monthly on or before 25th of every month, failure of which leads to Govt. penalties. Currently, employers and employees contribute 12 percent of basic wages each towards Employees Provident Fund Scheme (EPF), Employee Pension Scheme (EPS) and Employee Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme (EDLI).
Transportation of goods under a single contract, but performed with at least two or more different means of transport is known as multi-modal transport service. The carrier is liable for entire carriage, even though it is performed by several different modes of transport (by train, ship, road or airways).
Corpseed offers a various range of clearance and documentation services. This includes drafting of all required declarations and official reports. We also serve you with handling letters of credit, customs consultancy, processing and certification, as well as free zone and transit services, and export documentation.
For support or any queries
Call us: +919999008018
Email us: email@example.com
B-101, utsav society, kirkatwadi, pune. Maharashtra 411024
C-16, Sector 6, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
69,Sector 1, Bhagwati nagar , Jammu - 180002