We know you have worked very hard to finalize a name/logo/tagline for your business. Let’s protect it from unauthorized use.
- A trademark is a logo/name/tagline/brand name etc. that is used, or intended to be used to identify one company from the other.
- Trademarks include words, names, symbols and logos etc. Anything that clearly classifies your company can be a trademark, provided that it is for goods.
- Trademarks are central business tools as they allow companies to establish their product's market image without having to worry that an inferior product will weaken their brand image or profit by misleading the consumer.
- A registered trademark highly increases the legal protections offered to your brand.
- Trademarks acts as a shield to protect your brand.
- Enlist us so that you have the freedom of mind to focus on your core business activities.
Service Marks & Trademarks
- There is only one difference between a service mark and a trademark, that is, service mark is used to distinguish services in the stream of business. Like a trademark, a service mark can include words, names, symbols, logos etc.
- Usually, trademarks appear on the actual product or its packaging. Service marks appear generally in advertising for the services. In general, when we use the term "trademark", we mean both trademarks and service marks.