ISO (International Standards Organization) is a worldwide federation of national standards bodies, at present comprising 140 members, one in each country.
The purpose of ISO is to promote the development of standardized and connected actions in the world with a view to facilitating the international trade of goods and services.
ISO was conceived to formulate standards in the field of technology, quality, and scientific procedures.
ISO certification is ideal for all businesses. The purpose of obtaining ISO certification is to advance the improvement and standardization in technology, quality, and compliances, etc.
Categories of ISO Certification
- ISO 9001-2015 (enhanced customer satisfaction)
- ISO 14001-2015 (Environmental Management System)
- OHSAS 18001 (Health and Safety Management System)
- ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System)
Other ISO Certifications:
- ISO 20000 (Information Technology Management & Improvement)
- ISO/IEC 27001(Information Security Management System)
- CE Marking (Traders Trading Food Products in European Market)
- ISO 50001 (Best Energy Management Practices)
- ISO/TS 16949 (An International Standard for the Automotive Industry)