Standard Operating Procedure for Grant, Renewal or Cancellation of registration to the Importers of New Lead Acid Batteries Grant Of Fresh Registration
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.
Grant of Fresh Registration
The following procedure shall be followed for acceptance of applications for grant of certificate to importers of new lead acid batteries:
Applicant shall apply for the grant of registration through online web-portal www.cpcbbrms.nic.in
After submission of online application, applicant shall also submit physical copy of application on their letter head, enclosing following documents;
- Printouts of Form II and Form III taken out from online application with their stamp and signature on the same.
- Self-attested copy of Import-Export certificate
- The complete application will be processed within 7 days from receipt of physical copy.
- Registration will be issued only on the corporate address or branch address specified on IEC certificate.
- In charge HWM Division will grant the registration to importers of new lead acid batteries.
- The importer registered earlier by MoEF&CC desirous to get registered with CPCB, may apply for the same as above. However, they shall surrender original registration certificate issue by MoEF&CC along with their application.
Other Allied Services
Battery Waste Recycling Plant Setup
This rule lay down to ensure proper battery waste management by the person or unit directly involved in manufacturer, producer, collection, collection Centre, importer, assembler, dealer, recycler, consumer and bulk consumers...READ MORE
Lead Acid Batteries Import License
The following procedure shall be followed for acceptance of applications for grant of certificate to importers of new lead acid batteries: Applicant shall apply for the grant of registration through online web-portal www.cpcbbrms.nic.in...